Race Weekend | Track Day with Formula 3 in Italy, Germany and Austria
Want to be a race driver ?
searching for a winning team ?
This is full weekend of participating in a Formula 3 | F2 Italian Series, with one of the best race teams in Italy.
Race on official race days on Italian and European tracks.
Tracks and event at your choice from the list attached
A unique adventure to the wonderful world of motor racing.
You will be part of a leading racing team and participate in race on a real circuit.
Racing license is a must. We help to achieve a racing license easy and fast.
Italian Championship with Total of 7 rounds in tracks in center and north of Italy. Price is per race. Discount will be offered for more.
We have Varity of 3 Formula 3 type DALLARA F308 with TOYOTA | FIAT or VW engines.
You will race on one of the most fascinating and legendary tracks in Italy and Europe.
You will see from your helmet the images that Hamilton and Verstapen see.
Take your adrenaline to the max, start your engine and lets go ...
Only for experienced drivers who have already done laps with a Formula. If you have never done laps with a Formula you can take a racing course with us on a Formula 4. More info here
The car you are about to drive took 2nd place at Imola and 3rd place at Redbull ring on the Italian Formula 3 Championship | F2000 Trophy. It is a Powerful car and we ask you to treat it with full responsibility and respect. You are with us to have fun!
- 3 days on a race circuit
- More than 6 hours and 300km of race driving.
- Full mechanic support including engine and safety control
- Engineering – improving engines and body setting (when applicable)
- Team assistance to help also correct mistakes.
- Practical racing course - Teaching and helping the drivers to understand the circuit and trajectory.
- Telemetering/analyzing data and improving the drive
- Theoretical Racing course
- Transportation (from the airport , race tracks, Hotels)
- Accommodation for 5 days and 4 nights (Hotel and food)
- Photo coverage included
- Trophy is included
- Certificate and presents
- Helmets with microphones
- Racing gloves
- Onboard cameras.
- Transponder and timing equipment for lap timing.
- Food and beverage
Need more info? Write us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/whatsapp us at +39-328-5969-126
- Cars are subject to be changed according to the availability at that day
- Deposit of €8,500 is required. In case of an accident maximum to be detected is this sum. International visitor you must declare at your country that you will be participating in a motorsport event that it is not timed or registered. In most of the countries no need for extra charge but in some a different type of insurance is provided.
We offer a full coverage insurance by GULLWING.COM for the price of €4,500
- We run the cars also in light and heavy weather condition and according to the regulation of the race organization.
- Cancelation will be available 2 weeks before the last day of registration according to the organization regulation
- You can ask for the regulation to be sent to you by email at email@example.com
- License assistance is available for the price of €1700
Level of participant
Any level is welcome, we will do a race course a day before and many training at the days of the race. In any case drivers must understand that they need to drive by their capabilities.
pick up from the air port
Briefing and car setup
night at an hotel near the track
Cont. Free sessions
driving back to Milan
Transport to the airport
*if you need references for the organization, clinic or regional ACI SPORT , please contact us
Date and circuits available 2023
02 APRIL– MONZA
22 APRIL - IMOLA
21 MAY – RED BULL RING (A)
11 JUNE - VALLELUNGA
09 JULY - SPA (B)
08 OCTOBER – MUGELLO
05 NOVEMBER – MISANO
Formula 3 F308/11 Technical specs
Formula 3 DALLARA F308 VW Spiess / FIAT / Toyota- Technical sheet
Engine - 2.0 liter inline 4, 16 valves
Weight - 465 Kg
0-100 km / h: less than 2.0 sec.
Power - 225hp @ 8948 rpm
Power to weight ratio - 1: 2.06
Weight distribution - F42 R58
Gearbox - Al Volante, padel gearbox - Drexler, sequential, 6-speed + rear, clutch
Brakes - Disc
Tires- Pirelli Front-S210-20 / 54-13 9 "x 13", Rear 22 / 54-13 10.5 "X 13"
Front suspension - double pushrod shock absorber
Rear suspension - double pushrod shock absorber
Shock absorber - Koni
Frame - carbon sandwich with AL / Nomextm FIA honeycomb
Sparco steering wheel with Bosch Motorsport F1 type
Telemetry - Bosch Motorsport
Radio - Stilo
45 liter tank (FIA FT3-Norm approved)
Dimensions (mm) - L - 4264, L 1835, H- 950