Test Drive Porsche 911 RSR Martini Racing on a Race Track | Vintage Cars | Milan
Porsche 911 RSR Martini Racing, The car of your childhood dreams can be yours for rent on a race track.
Gear up, you are about to set foot in one of the most historic and revolutionary cars ever made !
Not only to drive it but to actually feel the road handling and accelerate on a racing track in Italy. Listen to the sound of the whistling Turbo calling your name.
The price is for 1 session of 20 min - Laps are between 8-12
- Onboard video including telemetry data
- Racing course conducted by professional race drivers
- 20 min session (between 8-12 laps)
- Fuel included
- Car insurance included
- All taxes, fees and management fees
Experience duration- about 1 hour.
Test drive this race car in the following Race Tracks :
- Racing in Italy Circuit (PV) – Our home Race Track near Milan
You will be invited to our race track and be welcome by one of our professional race drivers.
You will then get a briefing on the track rules and the car itself
You will also receive a short racing courses to double up your experience and make it more fun (up to you of course). Race lines, braking, turning, clipping and exit points will be presented to you in theory and at the track itself. How to brake, where to brake, how to up and down shift and when to accelerate
Then you will be the owner of the car for the next laps with an instructor seating next to you, implementing the things you have learned at the theory session.
What’s Not Included
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
• Any extras
- Racing in Italy Circuit (PV) -Our home Race Track near Milan. We normaly host every Friday.
• Don't forget to bring your driving license and comfortable shoes
• Experience and courses adapt to men and women
• The level of the course will be according to the will and skills of the person
• Where applicable, it also fits children under 18 as a co-pilot.
• Maximum height 200 cm
• Maximum weight 120 kg
• We will not be able to assist you in case of adverse weather conditions such as snow, heavy rain or frozen track. If so, we may postpone the service to another day or a full refund will be returned. We also run cars on days of light rain and fog.
If you buy this experience as a gift, write YES on the order page and the desired day of arrival, Then fill in this voucher.
We can also provide trophies and gadgets (hats, stikers, pens, USB etc ...). Look at our website
Porsche 911 RSR Martini Racing - Tech Specs
Engine: 3.0L Boxer
Max Speed: 250km/h
0-100km/h: 3.0 sec.
Places to Seat: 2
Rear wheel Drive