Racing course with a Formula Car at Nuvolari Track in the area of Milan
Racing course comprise of 1 session on a modified Audi A4 and 2 sessions on a Formula 4 car , powered by BMW engine, in one of the most beautiful race tracks in Italy.
Located at the area of Pavia , just 40 min from Milan.
2.8km of pure fun and adrenaline with 850 meter long straight-line.
ONLY ON WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY, please contact us before booking.
Experience the rush of adrenaline as you speed around this Formula Race Car on a Race Track
Feel like a Formula1 race driver for one day.
Get the basic skills of driving this magnificent machine.
From starting the engine till the last lap , you will have a smile on your face, knowing you can control a car that most of the people can not.
Its not an easy task, Are you ready for it ???
Track day on a Formula 4 type BMW FB02 on Tazio Nuvolari Circuit | Pavia | Milan area.
For those who have never driven a Formula on the track, the experience must remain as an experience and the pleasure of driving a Formula. We provide thoretical racing course.
The car you are about to drive participated in the Italian Formula X Championship with good results and on the most fascinating tracks in Italy | Monza | Misano | Varano.
At each session You will do 10 laps OR a 20min (whichever comes first) with the Formula 4
* Our price included track entrance
To watch more of what this car can do click here
• Onboard video including telemetry data
• Theoretical racing course conducted by professional drivers
• 10 laps or 20min session (which ever comes first) with formula 4 (Possibile to add more sessions)
• Fuel included
• Circuit fees included
• Car insurance included
• Professional instructor
• All taxes, fees and management fees
• Helmets and gloves
What’s Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Any extras
- Extra laps
You will learn:
• Driving behavior
• Determination of the breaking point
• Determination of the turning point
• Determination of the clip point
• Determination of the exit point
• How to manage different curves
Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance and drive a real race car on the track
Time in the track premises - 2-6 hours
*These programs are based on track days with sessions.
- Circuito Tazio Nuvolari (PV) 2.8 km track with fast straightline- We can host you ONLY ON WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY, please contact us before booking.
• Don't forget to bring your driving license and comfortable shoes
• Experiences and courses are adapted to men and women
• Maximum height 187cm
• Maximum weight 95kg
• In case of an accident, we will ask our cutomer to pay for the damage. we trust our customers to be responsibile since we dont ask for any down-payment before.
We will not be able to host you in case of adverse weather conditions such as snow, heavy rain or frozen track. If so, we may postpone the service to another day or a full refund will be returned. We also run the cars on days of light rain and fog.
- Max 4 people per event.
- Cars are subject to change based on that day's availability
- We use Pirelli P-Zero™ in all of our race cars !
We work in an active race track, we work by sessions and by strict timing , please respect the time schedule and the change in time session that might appears and follow the instructors instructions.
If you buy this experience as a gift, write YES on the order page and the desired day of arrival, Then fill in this voucher
We can also provide trophies and gadgets (hats, stikers, pens, USB etc ...). Look at our website
Formula 4 BMW FB02 - Technical specs
Engine - K1200RS, 1.2 Liter inline 4, 16 valves
Weight - 465Kg
0-100km / h: less than 2.0 sec.
Power - 155hp (105kw) @ 8948 rpm
power to weight ratio - 225W / kg (307bhp / ton) - 1: 3.3
Torque - 125Nm @ 6756 rpm
Weight distribution - F42 R58
Gearbox - Hewland FTR 200, sequential, 6-speed rear, clutch
Brakes - Disc all 4
Tires- Michelin Front-S210-20 / 54-13 8 "x 13", Rear 22 / 54-13 10 "X 13"
Front suspension - pushrod mono damper
Rear suspension - pushrod twin damper
Shock absorber - Sachs SP3
Chassis -Carbon FIA F3 2002 Homologated, Bodywork - Composite
Rimsoz racing F1 Type steering wheel
42 liter tank (Homologated FIA FT3-Norm)
Dimensions (mm) - L - 3975, W 1740, H- 980