Race with Super Bike on official Race Day in Italian Race Tracks
Want to be a motorcycle race driver ?
searching for a winning team ?
This is a full weekend of participating in a super bike Italian championship in Italy, with one of the best race teams in Italy.
Race on official race days on Italian tracks.
Tracks and event at your choice from the list attached
A unique adventure to the wonderful world of motor racing.
You will be part of a leading racing team and participate in race on a real circuit.
Racing license is a must. We help to achieve a racing license easy and fast.
Italian Championship with Total of 5 rounds and 9 races in tracks in center and north of Italy.
Racing bike is YAMAHA R1
Price is per race. Discount will be offered for more.
- 3 days on a race circuit
- More than 6 hours and 300km of race driving.
- Full mechanic support including engine and safety control
- Engineering – improving engines and body setting (when applicable)
- Team assistance to help also correct mistakes.
- Practical racing course - Teaching and helping the drivers to understand the circuit and trajectory.
- Telemetering/analyzing data and improving the drive
- Theoretical Racing course
- Transportation (from the airport , race tracks, Hotels)
- Accommodation for 4 days and 3 nights (Hotel and food)
- Photo coverage included
- Trophy is included
- Certificate and presents
- Helmets with microphones
- Racing gloves
- Onboard cameras.
- Transponder and timing equipment for lap timing.
- Food and beverage
Starts from €7,400
Need more info? Write us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/whatsapp us at +39-328-5969-126
About Our Racing Team
We have many years of experience in motor racing.
From go-karts, super bikes, Formula, rally cars and drift championship in Italy
With drivers kids of 6 years old till 50!
Our team is built from passionate individuals with many years of experience in the motor sport industry including racing, teaching, building and analyzing racing cars.
Our chief instructor has acquired his foundations of racing at the most famous racing school of Jim Russell at Donington Park, England.
Our team of mechanics and instructors has many races experience in Italy and England in many categories from Rally, Street racing, Formula and more...
- Bikes are subject to be changed according to the availability at that day
- Deposit of €6,500 is required. In case of an accident maximum to be detected is this sum. International visitor you must declare at your country that you will be participating in a motorsport event that it is not timed or registered. In most of the countries no need for extra charge but in some a different type of insurance is provided.
- We run the cars also in light and heavy weather condition and according to the regulation of the race organization.
- Cancelation will be available 2 weeks before the last day of registration according to the organization regulation
- You can ask for the regulation to be sent to you by email at email@example.com
- License assistance is available for the price of €1700
08-09 May - Mugello Circuit 06 June - ACI Vallelunga Circuit 31 July -01 August - Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli 21 -22 August - Mugello Circuit 25-26 September - Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli
Level of participant
Any level is welcome, we will do a race course a day before and many training at the days of the race. In any case drivers must understand that they need to drive by their capabilities.
FIM Race license
How to receive and hold a FIA race license
Process in Italy ( similar in all European countries)
- In most cases you will need to get a signed reference paper from the organization that organize the championship. Time to receive it - immediate
- Set appointment in a clinic or hospital for a brain check – EEG. Time to receive it – 1-4 weeks
- Set appointment in a medical center for medical certificate for M OT OC I C L I ST I C A VELOCITÀ. Time to receive it – immediate
- Set appointment with your regional FIM party in your country or send to your championship organizer. Be prepared with documents such as: ID card, Social security card, medical certificate, in case of minor both parents need to be presented.
if you need references for the organization, clinic or regional FIM , please contact us