Racing course on a formula 4 including Ferrari experience and video | Italy
Experience the rush of adrenaline as you speed around this Formula Race Car on a Race Track
Feel like a Formula1 race driver for one day.
Get the basic skills of driving this magnificent machine.
From starting the engine till the last lap , you will have a smile on your face, knowing you can control a car that most of the people can not.
Its not an easy task, Are you ready for it ???
The Experience includes also Ferrari Or Alfa Mito Race and another single seater type Legend !!!
The car you are about to ride won 6th place in the Italian Championship for Formula X.
To watch more of what this car can do click here
The experience includes laps in a Ferrari 458 or Alfa Mito race, laps with a single-seater type Legend, and laps on a Formula 4 type BMW FB02. Feel the adrenaline driving on the circuit and live your dream driving like a professional driver.
After the course you will know the fundamentals of race driving.
• Onboard video including telemetry data
• Theoretical sports driving course conducted by professional drivers
• 1 experience lap on auxiliary car to view the track with a qualified race driver.
• 3 laps with a Ferrari 458 or Alfa Romeo Mito Race
• 5 laps with a LEGEND type single seater
• 10 laps or 20min session (which ever comes first) with formula 4 (Possibile to add more laps)
• Fuel included
• Circuit fees included
• Car insurance included
• Professional instructor by your side
• All taxes, fees and management fees
• Helmets and gloves
What’s Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Any extras
- Extra laps
You will learn:
• Driving behavior
• Determination of the breaking point
• Determination of the turning point
• Determination of the clip point
• Determination of the exit point
• How to manage different curves
Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance and drive a real race car on the track
Time in the track premises - 2-4 hours
*These programs are based on track days with sessions. In case of long session availability (like over time session in the after noon ) the course total time can vary between 2-4 hours.
- Racing in Italy Circuit (PV) -Our home Race Track near Milan We can host you almost every day. Cancellation is possible 2 days before the event.
• Don't forget to bring your driving license and comfortable shoes
• Experiences and courses are adapted to men and women
• The level of the course will be according to the person's will and ability
• Where applicable, it also fits children under 18 as a co-pilot.
• Maximum height 190 cm
• Maximum weight 95 kg
• We will not be able to assist you in case of adverse weather conditions such as snow, heavy rain or frozen track. If so, we may postpone the service to another day or a full refund will be returned. We also run the cars on days of light rain and fog.
- Max 4 people per event.
- Cars are subject to change based on that day's availability
- We use Pirelli P-Zero™ in all of our race cars !
We work in an active race track, we work by sessions and by strict timing , please respect the time schedule and the change in time session that might appears and follow the instructors instructions.
If you buy this experience as a gift, write YES on the order page and the desired day of arrival, Then fill in this voucher
We can also provide trophies and gadgets (hats, stikers, pens, USB etc ...). Look at our website
Formula 4 BMW FB02 - Technical specs
Engine - K1200RS, 1.2 Liter inline 4, 16 valves
Weight - 465Kg
0-100km / h: less than 2.0 sec.
Power - 155hp (105kw) @ 8948 rpm
power to weight ratio - 225W / kg (307bhp / ton) - 1: 3.3
Torque - 125Nm @ 6756 rpm
Weight distribution - F42 R58
Gearbox - Hewland FTR 200, sequential, 6-speed rear, clutch
Brakes - Disc all 4
Tires- Michelin Front-S210-20 / 54-13 8 "x 13", Rear 22 / 54-13 10 "X 13"
Front suspension - pushrod mono damper
Rear suspension - pushrod twin damper
Shock absorber - Sachs SP3
Chassis -Carbon FIA F3 2002 Homologated, Bodywork - Composite
Rimsoz racing F1 Type steering wheel
42 liter tank (Homologated FIA FT3-Norm)
Dimensions (mm) - L - 3975, W 1740, H- 980